Player eligibility
Players must represent the country of their SPIN whatever ESF event they are playing in (championships or junior / masters circuits) – their country can only be changed if a) they can prove their eligibility to WSF (e.g. with their passport details) and b) if they have not represented another country for 3 years. Please contact WSF directly to request a change to eligibility

SPIN player details
If any of your players need to change their details on the SPIN database – for example if their name is spelt incorrectly, or their date of birth is incorrect – please email Please visit ESID for ESF ESID information.